Thank you for volunteering at North Davis Preparatory Academy! Simply complete and submit this volunteer application and we will email you instructions on next steps. We recommend you not use auto-fill options when entering your application information.Please note:
- It is very important that the information you enter on the application matches your government issued identification card, including your full legal name.
- Please provide a valid email address so you can be notified as to the status of your application and for future communication.
- All information collected on the application will remain confidential and not be shared outside the volunteer program. If you have any questions or need help with the application, please contact the POET Volunteer Coordinator, Tierra McGonegal, email@example.com. Thank you, POET
- Volunteers are great examples for our students. Please be sure you model appropriate behavior at all times in your speech and actions while you are volunteering at or for NDPA.
- Volunteers should dress appropriately and in a manner that does not drastically conflict with NDPA's dress code. While sandals, tank tops, and jeans with holes would be acceptable for an adult volunteer; clothing that is revealing or has logos for items such as alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, etc. are not.
- Volunteers should refrain from using cell phones while serving in their volunteer role, especially when supervising children.
By providing your signature, you are agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the NDPA Volunteer Program.
Your volunteer application has been successfully submitted! Watch for an email with instructions for logging in to the system.
If you have any questions, please contact the POET Volunteer Coordinator, Tierra McGonegal, firstname.lastname@example.org.