Welcome! Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Boerne ISD!
Our district offers a variety of activities you may choose from when volunteering your time. Simply complete and submit a volunteer application and upon approval, contact your campus for information regarding next steps. Please note the following:
* Application approvals are usually completed within 3-5 business days.
* It is very important that the information you enter on the application matches your government-issued identification card including your full legal name.
* It is important that you provide a separate valid email address for EACH form so the associated individual can be notified as to the status of your application and for future communication.
* If you are unable to provide an email address, you use the district’s email address. All information collected on the application will remain confidential and will not be shared outside the volunteer program.
* Completing this form does not commit you to any volunteer role, it simply meets the qualifications for clearing your background for campus access. If you have any questions about the status of your application or need help getting involved, please contact your campus front office.
If you have questions concerning specific volunteer functions at your campus, please contact your campus.
By providing your signature, you are agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the District Volunteer Program. One or more of the volunteer activities you have selected may require you to provide your United States social security number or Drivers License number so we can perform a criminal background check. Your social security number will only be used for this purpose and we do not retain this information.
Your volunteer application has been successfully submitted and will be reviewed per the district’s volunteer policy. In the near future, you will be notified as to your volunteer status. If you have any questions, please contact your campus front office.