All volunteers are required to
abide by our code of conduct.
• I will sign in at the main office immediately upon arrival.
• I will wear or show volunteer identification whenever required by
the school to do so.
• I will use only adult bathroom facilities.
• I will never be alone with individual students without the express
permission of school authorities or the supervising teacher.
• I will not contact students outside of school hours without
permission from the student’s parents.
• I will not exchange telephone numbers, home addresses, email
addresses, social media contacts or any other home directory
information with students for any purpose unless it is required as
part of my role as a volunteer. I will exchange home directory
information only with parental and administrative approval.
• I will maintain confidentiality outside of school and will share
with teachers and/or school administrators any concerns that
I may have related to student welfare and/or safety, i.e.
• I will not transport students without the written permission of
parents or guardians or without the express permission of the
school or district.
• I will not disclose, use or disseminate student photographs or
personal information about students, self or others.
• I will notify the school principal if I am arrested for a misdemeanor
or felony sex, drug or weapon-related offense.
• I will only do what is in the best personal and educational interest
of every child with whom I come in contact.
• I will follow all District policies, procedures and applicable laws.
• I will wear appropriate attire.